Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


In rural Ohio, friendships and a beautiful girl prove distracting to a fifteen-year-old who has hidden on Earth for ten years waiting to develop the Legacies, or powers, he will need to rejoin the other six surviving Garde members and fight the Mogadorians who destroyed their planet, Lorien.


A easy read, hard to put down action pack novel. I was surprised how much romance was involved. It was a young adult book, so I am not too shocked. I am number four reminded me of the Twilight series. Instead of an average girl falling in love with a vampire, we switch to an alien boy falling in love with a beautiful girl. I guess teenage girls love boys with extraordinary powers. This book should appeal to teenage girls and boys. Who are you dating?

No comments:

Post a Comment