Thursday, May 27, 2010

Some Youth Booklists Updated

Hi Youthers.

Trish here. Just wanted to let you all know that some of the Youth booklists on the F Drive have just been updated (by me!). The updated lists are Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade. Just in time for SRP!

Also, I updated the "special interest" kids booklists: "Kids Love Dinosaurs, Priates and Dragons;" "Princess Books" and "Transportation Books for Young Ones." These are not on the F drive. Let me know if you want me to send you samples.

I especially wanted to include outstanding new books. I also made many adjustments to be sure there were 4 copies of each book and to correct for our new cataloging system for Readers.

I am happy for you to use these booklists, but please DO NOT change them. I am however, VERY happy to have your input and I will consider it for future changes. (Okay, I am a little possessive.) We are printing them here at Sunset in tiny batches, so it will be easy to incorporate suggested changes.

More soon.
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment